Ensuring the hospitality sector can quickly, securely and compliantly collect and store customers' details on each visit
HospitalityID works as a standalone app that is fully customisable with existing company branding, or can be seamlessly integrated into an existing app.
Here's how it works:
- The customer downloads the app and enters their name and contact details once. They are allocated a unique customer number that is written to blockchain. OR they use an existing app that has been integrated with HospitalityID.
- Customer opens app and shows the QR code each time they visit.
- Hosting staff scan the QR code that logs the unique customer number. No personal details are stored.
HospitalityID allows the exact moment any customer enters a venue to be time-stamped. In the event of an outbreak, a simple request that any customers within specific timeframes are notified alerts the system to send a push notification to them. At no point are the customers' details shared with anyone unless they agree.
- Faster entry: no queuing to complete forms.
- Fully accurate: prevents incorrect data collection.
- Fully GDPR compliant: customers can delete their personal data at any time.
- Data securely stored: no need for a data officer.
- Centralised data source: one app covers all locations.
- Fully integrated into existing apps: will not overwrite existing marketing permissions.
- Can have KYC and so proof of age can be recorded.
- Marketing potential: customers can opt in to receive push notifications.
- Stand out from the competition: offer innovative, secure data collection which others can't or aren't.